Submit your Mother Goose ideas!!
Little Bo-Peep has lost her sheep,
And can't tell where to find them;
Leave them alone and they'll come home,
Bringing their tails behind them.
- Little Bo-Peep Coloring Sheet
- Use the above coloring sheets as puzzles. Cut the colored sheets into large puzzle pieces. Ask students to
put the pieces together for the completed puzzle. Store puzzle pieces in envelopes.
- Little Bo-Beep Color-by-Number Sheet
- Try these yummy Little Bo Peep's Sheep, made with ice cream!
- Make some cute sheep! Look here for instructions!
- Use sheep pattern here to make a cute sheep. Just have children
cut out pattern on cardboard and glue popcorn to decorate sheep.
- Try reading a wonderful counting book by Satoshi Kitamura,
When Sheep Cannot Sleep : The Counting Book. It's a great book for preschoolers to learn to count but also a wonderful bedtime
book with tooth-brushing, pajama-donning, and sleep at last!
Back to Mother Goose